Villa for Sale

Villa: Your dream home awaits! 3BR duplex n Yas, 4500 squar.ft. | DAS-S-1439

A New Standard for Excellence!!

Yas Acres which upon completion will be home to 15,000 residents, is the embodiment of Yas Island Living, which emphasizes community and puts leisure at the heart of everyday life.

Experience a luxurious living on your dream house which will be completed finally on end of Dec. 2019.

Selling price is AED3,314,000
First payment is 30% while the remaining 70% is after handover.

For more information, kindly contact : call us 


Each element of the property has been considered to cultivate uniqueness and elitism. Midway between the bustling center Abu Dhabi, this property of the most luxurious benefits is just unique..

Yas Acres embraces a love of leisure and provides you with a world of possibilities to explore and experience at your pace. Whether it is on the golf course, at the mall, by the pool or simply at home with family, Yas Acres offers you the space to nurture the lifestyle of your choice and cherish the moments that matter the most to you.


PROPERTY FEATURES: 
-Balcony 
-BBQ area 
-Built in wardrobes 
-Central air conditioning 
-Central heating 
-Community View 
-Covered parking 
-Fully fitted kitchen 
-Maid's room 
-Marble floors 
-On high floor 
-On low floor 
-On mid floor 
-Pets allowed 
-Private garage 
-Satellite/Cable TV 
-View of gardens 
-24 hours Maintenance 
-Bus services 
-Children's play area 
-Communal gardens 
-Cycling tracks 
-Mosque 
-Public parking 
-Public transport 
-School 
-Shops 
-Walking Trails
Show all descriptions
 
 
AED 3,314,000
area
4500 ft2
bedrooms
3
bathrooms
4
  • Parking Spaces
  • Satellite/Cable TV
  • Lawn or Garden
  • Swimming Pool
  • Maintenance Staff
  • Balcony or Terrace
  • Central Air-Con
  • 24 Hours Concierge
  • Broadband Internet
  • Kids Play Area
  • Maids Room
hot

news listings

Quick Enquiry