Townhouses for Sale

Pay 10% to Move in | No Commission or DLD

Engel & Voelkers is proud to present this spacious three-bedroom townhouse with a maid's room in Warsan Village. After paying 10%, you can move in to your townhouse or you can rent it out and obtain high ROI, while paying the remaining 90% post handover payment plan. No DLD fee and No commission! Very low service charge. 

International City offers affordable living in a flourishing residential district. With over 22,000 residences, homeowners can enjoy a range of sports facilities, together with efficient community infrastructure. Offering a range of essential community services and stores from cafxe9s to restaurants. Ideally located to make accessing all areas of Dubai as convenient as possible. 

Competence - Exclusivity - Passion
Engel & Voelkers is one of the world's leading service companies that specialize in the sale and rental of premium residential properties, commercial real estate, yachting and aviation. The company is currently operating in over 30 countries on four continents. 

AED 1,797,000
area
2025 ft2
bedrooms
3
bathrooms
4
  • Lobby in Building
  • Central Heating
  • Parking Spaces
  • Swimming Pool
  • Maintenance Staff
  • Cafeteria or Canteen
  • Balcony or Terrace
  • Central Air-Con
  • 24 Hours Concierge
  • Broadband Internet
  • Gym or Health Club
  • Security Staff
  • Other Facilities
hot

news listings

Quick Enquiry