Townhouses for Sale

Limited time offer - No DLD, No commission

Engel & Voelkers is proud to present you this spacious three-bedroom townhouse in the fully completed and ready to move in area of Warsan Village. After paying 10%, you can already move in your townhouse or you can rent it out and obtain high ROI, while paying the remaining 90% post handover payment plan. No DLD fee and No commission!

Warsan Village offers affordable living in flourishing residential district, with clubhouse, green areas, playgrounds, bedroom, and residents can enjoy an efficient community infrastructure, just steps from the main gate there is Union Coop hypermarket and walking distance to Dragon Mart 1 & 2. It is ideally located to make accessing all areas of Dubai as convenient as possible. 

Competence - Exclusivity - Passion

Engel & Voelkers is one of the worlds leading service companies specialized in the sale and rental of premium residential properties, commercial real estate, yachting and aviation consisting of more than 700 shops operational in 35 countries. 

AED 1,797,000
area
2020 ft2
bedrooms
3
bathrooms
4
  • Lobby in Building
  • Parking Spaces
  • Lawn or Garden
  • Swimming Pool
  • Maintenance Staff
  • Balcony or Terrace
  • Central Air-Con
  • 24 Hours Concierge
  • Broadband Internet
  • Kids Play Area
  • Gym or Health Club
  • Other Facilities
hot

news listings

Quick Enquiry