Townhouses for Sale

Limited time Offer - 5 yrs payment plan

Engel & Voelkers is proud to present this spacious three-bedroom townhouse in the fully completed and ready to move in area of Warsan Village. After paying 10%, you can move in your townhouse or you can rent it out and obtain high ROI, while paying the remaining 90% post handover payment plan. NO DLD fees and NO commission!

Warsan Village offers affordable living in a flourishing residential district. With over 22,000 residences, homeowners can enjoy a range of sports facilities, together with efficient community infrastructure. Offering a range of essential community services and stores from cafxe9s to restaurants. Ideally located to make accessing all areas of Dubai as convenient as possible. 

Competence - Exclusivity - Passion

Engel & Voelkers is one of the world's leading service companies that specialize in the sale and rental of premium residential properties, commercial real estate, yachting and aviation. The company is currently operating in over 30 countries on four continents. 

AED 1,797,000
area
2029 ft2
bedrooms
3
bathrooms
4
  • Lobby in Building
  • Central Heating
  • Parking Spaces
  • Swimming Pool
  • Cafeteria or Canteen
  • Balcony or Terrace
  • Central Air-Con
  • Broadband Internet
  • Kids Play Area
  • Gym or Health Club
  • Security Staff
  • Other Facilities
hot

news listings

Quick Enquiry