Villa for Sale

Beach Facing BALQIS Residence 5 Bedroom Villa At OP

BALQIS RESIDENCE

Large 5 bedroom + maid independent villabeach facing, Marina Skyline view with direct access to sandy beach and flowing sea.

AED 26,000,000.00
12,490 sq ft
ONE OF 12 VILLAS BEACH FACING
Full sea, Palm and Marina Skyline view
Good size terrace
Private swimming pool
Private Elevator
Superbly positioned
90% paid remaining 10% on completion
Handover in 2017

For more details, please call: Philippe on(phone hidden)or email on philippe@myislandrealestate.com

Rera Permit No : 18477


Palm Jumeirah :

The Palm Jumeirah is the most exciting residential project on earth. A man-made island, it is being developed off the shores of Dubai in the United Arab Emirates.It extends 6.5 kilometers into the Arabian Gulf, and is surrounded by an 11 kilometer-long crescent shaped breakwater built with over 7 million tons of rock and sand.

It adds 60 kilometers from the beach to the coast of the UAE and will be used for private beach residences and some 30 five star hotels.


PROPERTY FEATURES:
-Balcony
-BBQ area
-Built in wardrobes
-Carpets
-Central air conditioning
-Central heating
-Driver's Room
-Fully fitted kitchen
-Fully furnished
-Gazebo and outdoor entertaining area
-Intercom
-Jacuzzi
-Kitchen white goods
-Maid's room
-Marble floors
-Private garage
-Private garden
-Private swimming pool
-View of sea/water
-Bank/ATM Facility
-Beach Access
-Public parking
-Restaurants
-Shops

AED 26,000,000
area
12490 ft2
bedrooms
5
bathrooms
7
  • Parking Spaces
  • ATM Facility
  • Lawn or Garden
  • Cafeteria or Canteen
  • Balcony or Terrace
  • Central Air-Con
  • 24 Hours Concierge
  • Broadband Internet
  • Kids Play Area
  • Gym or Health Club
  • Maids Room
  • Jacuzzi
  • Sauna
hot

news listings

Quick Enquiry